I give my consent to the processing of my personal data to the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent. The personal data will be processed for the duration of the same business of the administrator. I can withdraw my consent at any time. Personal data may be transferred to selected third parties specified in the consent.
Principles of personal data protection
The Zámeček Memorial Pardubice, subsidized organization
Registered No.: 09812806
Head office: Pernštýnské náměstí 1, 530 31, Pardubice
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we save your data?
- What are your personal data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies?
- Website personal data protection rules
- Changes to the personal data protection principles
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the relevant authorities?
What data do we collect?
The company collects the following data:
- Personal identification data (name, e-mail address, phone number, IP address, etc.)
- Cookies contents and their optional unique name
How do we collect your data?
Most of the collected data are provided by you. We collect and process the data in the following events:
- when you register online or order any of our products or services.
- when you voluntarily fill out a client inquiry or give feedback on any of our news on website or through e-mail.
- when you use or display our website using cookies in your browser.
The company may also accept your data indirectly from third parties.
How do we use data?
The company collects your data to be able to:
- process your order,
- send you by e-mail special offers on the related products and services we think you might like if you request them
When the company processes your order, we may send your data and also use the resultant data and information from reference credit agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we save your data?
The company saves your data on secured servers located at the hosting service provider BlueGhost.cz, s.r.o.
The company only retains your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary, taking into account the contractual relationship, your consent, if any, our legitimate interest or that of a third party, and current legislation. We delete your data after the expiry of the aforementioned periods.
The company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. We send this information to you either by consent or in the case that there is a client relationship between us and you.
You can withdraw your consent on sending marketing information at any time by contacting the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone or personally; see the contact data on our website.
What are your personal data protection rights?
The company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your personal data protection rights.
Each user is entitled to:
- The right to access to your data: you have the right to request from the company the copies of your personal data and of the data we collect. We may charge you a small fee for such service in the event of repeated requests showing signs of misuse of the right to access.
- The right to your data correction: you can request us to correct any information you consider inaccurate. You can also request us to complete information that you consider incomplete.
- The right to your data deletion: you have the right to request the company to delete your data under certain conditions. We will delete information that is not necessary to be maintained due to legal requirements and due to the legitimate interests of ourselves or third parties.
- The right to limited data processing: you have the right to request us to limit your personal data processing, under certain conditions.
- The right to object against data processing: you have the right to object against your personal data processing under certain conditions. Upon your request, we will inquire into your objection and will inform you about the further procedures.
- The right to your data transferability: you have the right to request the company to transfer the data collected under certain conditions onto another organization or directly on you.
We have one month to reply to your request. Should you need a detailed explanation of these rights and request us to send you individual legal norms regulating these issues, please contact us; see the contact data at the end of this information memorandum.
You also have the right to make a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection at the following address:
Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Praha
Databox ID: qkbaa2n
Phone: +420 234 665 111
We firmly believe that any complaints you may have will be dealt with by us first, since we always try to prevent possible reasons for complaints.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files located in your computer that help us provide you with a better service and are essential for the proper e-shop functioning.
Further information at https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
- Log in, shopping cart, further identification needed for the e-shop functioning
- Understanding how you use our website
- Reminding you of our website existence in suitable situations
What types of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are needed for the proper functioning of the website. They allow us to recognize you on the site and also to remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the language you prefer, the contents of your shopping cart, etc.
- Advertising cookies: the company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. The company sometimes shares certain limited aspects of this information with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertisements based on your browsing patterns on our website. We only use these cookies with your consent. Example: Cookie SID from Seznam.cz, a.s.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies help us to evaluate customer behaviour on the site and other information about them. These are mainly technical information, not containing data such as name, address, phone email etc. We also use them only with your consent. Example: cookies from Google Analytics, starting with "_ga" and "_gid".
How to manage cookies?
You can manage cookies through the cookie bar and also through your browser settings. The latter contains functions allowing you to delete or block cookies. Please note that the website will not function properly without technical cookies.
Show cookies settings
Website personal data protection rules
Changes to the personal data protection principles
Who is the data processor?
Data processors are third parties who process the data upon our instructions. These include providers of webhosting and other services, such as visiting rate analysis. Our processors include:
BlueGhost.cz s.r.o., webhosting service provider
Google Ireland Limited, Google Analytics provider
Based upon your consent, we can transfer your personal data onto third parties, in particular to advertising systems operators for the purpose of retargeting. At the moment, we use solutions by Seznam.cz, a.s., Company No. 26168685.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding the personal data protection of the company, the data we save, or if you wish to execute any of your data protection rights, do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your request to e-mail address: email@example.com
Call us: +420 732 895 221
Or write to: Památník Zámeček Pardubice, příspěvková organizace, Pernštýnské náměstí 1, 530 21 Pardubice
Personal data protection officer
We appointed a personal data protection officer whom you can contact on the address below:
Ve Stezkách 163
530 03 Pardubice
Phone: 774 487 670